Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Matt Anderson was born on January 17, 1984, in Nyssa, Oregon. He graduated with a BA in cultural anthropology and political science (double major). He currently serves as Homeland Security Minister of the FSA. While the position is non-political, Matt is a moderately conservative libertarian and a Christian, a rarity in the FSA. He describes himself as a "purebred American mongrel" as he has ancestors from all over the world (all British Isles nationalities, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, French, Austrian, Polish, Russian, Czech, Cherokee, and Nez Perze).
Matt favors a small, high tech standing army over a large militia force, citing costs as well as the ineffectiveness of a militia on today's modern battlefield.
While the actual military of the FSA is as-of-yet nonexistant, Matt has drawn up some general policies as well as the standard equipment for the military based on combat experiance in Afganistan.
The main doctrine consists of the following
- FSA cannot afford to lose a single war
- Defensive on the strategic level, no territorial ambitions
- Desire to avoid war by political means and a credible deterrent posture
- Preventing escalation
- Determine the outcome of war quickly and decisively
- Combating terrorism and piracy
- Very low casualty ratio
Prepare for DefenseEdit
- A small standing army with an early warning capability and high-tech equipment
- An efficient reserve mobilization and transportation system
Move to CounterattackEdit
- Multi-arm coordination
- Transferring the battle to enemy territory quickly
- Quick attainment of war objectives
Standard assault rifle: SAR-21 (Singapore) (FSA Designation: AR-1)
Standard Sidearm: CZ-75 (Czech Republic) (FSA des: SA-1)
Standard LMG: Ultimax-100 (Singapore) (FSA des: LMG-1)
Standard GPMG: M-240 (Belgium) (GPMG-1)